Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bring on the parties...

Yesterday was a fun filled day.  Both girls had class parties.  I was in charge of Madisyn's class party. (of course, with my partner in crime!)  Craig and I bounced back and forth between parties. The girls were excited to see Daddy there.



This is Madisyns'  teacher, Mrs. Serdiuk.  She is the sweetest!  It was encouraged to wear green shirts on Halloween to show that we are a "green" school.  (Yes...that is right...on all the days!!!) Anyway, Mrs. Serdiuk celebrated both Halloween and "green" day!
Oh my big girl!!
The kids made masks, ate smore bites and carmel apples.  At the end of the party we had a contest with different catagories.  The kids loved it!

Emilie had a super fun day in kinder.  She partied the entire time.  When I saw her at pick up, she was on sugar overload. 


Class Parties....check!!



No comments:

Post a Comment