It was about 108 degrees during the day. Every so often Brad stopped the boat so we can jump in the water.
The breakfast morning routine.
I love these 2 pictures. All the girls waiting for their morning boat ride.
This pictures just makes me smile. Madisyn and Craig. These two are so similar, it kills me. Madisyn was waiting for her turn on the water skis. She tried once but the skis didn't fit, she was bummed. Next time, we will have to make sure we get skis that fit her size 2 foot.
Every time Emilie got into the raft she said," Brad can you go slow for me?" And every time Brad said," of course Emilie I will!" By the end of the trip she just had to look at him and he knew. Camryn and Emilie were a little too comfortable in the raft. They didn't even hold on for a bit and that was huge for Miss Em.
HAPPY FATHER'S Day to the best Daddy ever!!!
Looks like a lot of fun. I love the hitch hiker pic!
ReplyDelete